Incorporated in 1989, The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA) and the Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) network is a proven high functioning public-private partnership.
Seven private non-profit CCR&R agencies serve as regional hubs through Ohio’s 88 counties. These agencies provide professional development and technical assistance to early childhood, child serving, and school age program and professionals. In addition, these agencies provide support to providers, parents, and the community. OCCRRA coordinates and ensures consistency among the seven CCR&R agencies and is responsible for managing numerous statewide quality initiatives.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for exercising all corporate powers of OCCRRA and controlling the conduct and affairs of OCCRRA. The Board of Directors shall consist of up to 15 members. There shall be one agency member per each existing CCR&R member agency, with the remainder of the Board consisting of at-large members; however, the number of at-large members shall be no greater than 49% of the total number of Board members.
- Jill Badger (President), At Large Member
- Jennifer Dodge, Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) Inc.
- Nancy Mendez, Starting Point Inc.
- Vanessa Freytag (Vice President), 4C For Children
- Suzanne Gall, YWCA of Northwest Ohio
- George Goddard, Corporation for Appalachian Development (COAD) Child Care Resource Network
- Abigail Hampton (Treasurer), At Large Member
- Scott Hasselman, Early Childhood Resource Center (ECRC)
- Eric Karolak, Action for Children (AFC)
- Randy Leite, At Large Member
- Elizabeth Stock, At Large Member
Our Leadership Team
- Amy CollinsSenior Associate, Ohio Professional Registry
- Shelly FranklinApplication Developer, Information Management
- Diana GreenAssociate, Ohio Professional Registry
- Tracy HarrisCoordinator, CACFP
- Shamell HutchinsSenior Scholarship Counselor, Workforce Development
- Belinda KitsosScholarship Counselor, Workforce Development
- Mario McMichaelAssociate, Ohio Professional Registry
- Shawnna MorrisApplications Coordinator, Office for Quality and Innovation
- Leslie PerrySenior Associate, Ohio Professional Registry
- Rebecca RichardSenior Associate, Ohio Professional Registry
- Mateo SaxtonAccounts Payable Associate
- Kim ShibleyPD Coordinator, Office for Quality and Innovation
- Kelly SladePD Coordinator, Office for Quality and Innovation
- Lisa SweigartApplication Developer, Information Management
- Marla TianoScholarship Counselor, Workforce Development
- Debra WoodAdministrative Assistant
- Jessica WuerstlScholarship Counselor, Workforce Development