Help Me Grow is Ohio’s evidenced-based parent support program that encourages early prenatal and well-baby care, as well as parenting education to promote the comprehensive health and development of children. Help Me Grow System includes Central Intake, Help Me Grow Home Visiting and Help Me Grow Early Intervention. Home visitors are well-trained professionals who use a non-judgmental and compassionate approach that empowers parents with skills, tools, and confidence to nurture the healthy growth of their children.
Home Visiting FAQs
Applications for credentials can be found under the application tab in your registry profile. If you are applying for a new home visitor credential, you will need to upload the ODH checklist into your application. You can download and print the checklist here. You must upload the required trainings for the credential in the professional development section of your profile. You will also need to make sure your education is uploaded in your profile.
Help Me Grow Home Visiting Credential
- Home Visitor and Supervisor of Home Visitor Credential – How to Apply PDF / 2 Pages
- Special Instructions for Healthy Families America Home Visitor and Supervisor of Home Visitor Full Credential Application PDF / 3 Pages
- Ohio Department of Health Help Me Grow Home Visiting Credential
- Ohio Department of Health Home Visiting Employment Update User Guide
- Ohio Department of Health Home Visiting New Employment User Guide
- Ohio Department of Health Home Visiting Organization Dashboard User Guide