Early Intervention Service Coordinator
Early Intervention (EI) builds upon and provides supports and resources to assist family members and caregivers to enhance children’s learning and development through everyday learning opportunities. A service coordinator is the key contact for the family who has responsibilities to work on behalf of the family and child through eligibility determination, Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) development, and service access, provision, and monitoring.
Early Intervention Service Coordinator FAQs
Please refer to OAC 5123-10-04 Rule Summary for information on the training requirements.OAC 5123-10-04 Rule Summary PDF / 4 Pages
Click here for the Ohio Early Intervention Skills and Competencies Checklist.
Beginning on August 3, 2020, paper certificates and MyLearning transcripts can no longer be used for verification. The OPR and the MyLearning system share the information on training completion and attendance is automatically added to the profile. To ensure verification, your first name, last name, and email address must be the same in the Account tab of your Ohio Professional Registry (OPR) profile and in your MyLearning account. Wait 24 hours for the training/s to be verified in the OPR. If after 24 hours the system does not verify the training in the OPR, contact DODD ITSCallCenter@dodd.ohio.gov for verification assistance.
Early Intervention Service Coordinator Credential
- Early Intervention Service Coordinator Credential Guidance PDF / 7 Pages
- Early Intervention Service Coordinator/Supervisor How to Apply Guidance PDF / 2 Pages
- Early Intervention Service Coordinator/Supervisor One Year Renewal Guidance PDF / 1 Page
- Early Intervention Service Coordinator/Supervisor Transition Five Year Credential Guidance PDF / 2 Pages
- Early Intervention Service Coordinator Applicant Employer Verification Form PDF / 2 Pages
- Early Intervention SC Supervisor Applicant Employer Verification Form PDF / 2 Pages
- Service Coordinator Skills Inventory
- Tips for Successful MyLearning Training Verification PDF / 3 Pages
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities Service Coordinator Credential
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities MyLearning Instructions PDF / 2 Pages