Incorporated in 1989, The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA) and the Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) network is a proven high functioning public-private partnership.
Seven private non-profit CCR&R agencies serve as regional hubs throughout Ohio's 88 counties. These agencies provide professional development and technical assistance to local child care, early learning, and out of school time programs. In addition, these agencies provide support to providers, parents and the community. OCCRRA coordinates and ensures consistency among the seven CCR&R agencies, and is responsible for managing several statewide quality initiatives.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for exercising all corporate powers of OCCRRA and controlling the conduct and affairs of OCCRRA. The Board of Directors shall consist of up to 15 members. There shall be one agency member per each existing CCR&R member agency, with the remainder of the Board consisting of at-large members; however, the number of at-large members shall be no greater than 49% of the total number of Board members.
- Badger, Jill - At Large Member
- Boggs, Maureen - Corporation for Appalachian Development (COAD) Child Care Resource Network
- Dodge, Jennifer - Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) Inc.
- Freytag, Vanessa - 4C For Children
- Gall, Suzanne (Vice President) - YWCA of Northwest Ohio
- Hasselman, Scott – Early Childhood Resource Center
- Karolak, Eric (President) - Action for Children
- Leite, Randy – At Large Member
- Osborne Fears, Billie - Starting Point Inc.
- Stock, Elizabeth - At Large Member
- Watson , E. J. (Treasurer) - At Large Member