- Account. You will be identified throughout site by your Ohio Professional Identification Number (OPIN). Your OPIN will be used to identify you and your activities throughout the site. Others may be able to identify you based on items you have registered for and purchased on the site using your OPIN.
- Control of Password. You are responsible for all actions taken with your OPIN and password, including any costs, fees or charges incurred. For this reason, you should not share your password with anyone else. If your password has been compromised for any reason, email email@example.com immediately to notify us that your password has been compromised.
- www.OCCRRA.org and www.Registry.OCCRRA.org and its sub-domains may utilize cookies to track user preferences. We do not capture or track any personal identifying information using cookies.
- Data Retention. We retain the personal data you provide while your account is in existence or as needed to provide you Services.
- External Links. OCCRRA.org and www.Registry.OCCRRA.org and its sub-domains may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that OCCRRA is not responsible for the content of web sites outside of our domain.
- Personal Identifiable Information. Any information collected by OCCRRA.org and www.Registry.OCCRRA.org is stored in aggregate, with no personal identifiers attached. We do not sell any information, nor will we use any information to solicit emails or phone calls.
- We utilize various security techniques to protect data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside of OCCRRA, all-inclusive security does not exist on the internet.
- Service Providers. We may use others to help us with our Services (e.g., maintenance, analysis, payments, fraud detection, marketing and development). They will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
- Web Statistics. OCCRRA.org and www.Registry.OCCRRA.org and its sub-domains utilize a third-party application for the purpose of tracking web statistics. These statistics are aggregate, and do not contain any personal identifying information.
POLICY DOES NOT COVER
- Credit Card Transactions. Any credit card transactions with OCCRRA.org and www.Registry.OCCRRA.org are handled by an independent third-party processing company, which receive the credit card number and other personal information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. The information collected and handled by them is subject to their privacy policies.
- External Companies. Companies we do not own or control or people we do not employ or manage.