OCCRRA Conditions of Use Policy
Welcome to www.OCCRRA.org and www.Registry.OCCRRA.org. The Ohio Child Care Resource and Referral Association (OCCRRA) provides website features and other products and services to you when you visit www.OCCRRA.org and www.Registry.OCCRRA.org. OCCRRA provides these services subject to the following conditions.
By using OCCRRA’s services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
- You will need an account to access OCCRRA Services. You will be identified throughout site by your Ohio Professional Identification Number (OPIN). Your OPIN will be used to identify you and your activities throughout the site. Others may be able to identify you based on items you have registered for and purchased on the site using your OPIN. You are responsible for all actions taken with your OPIN and password, including any costs, fees or charges incurred. For this reason, you should not share your password with anyone else. If your password has been compromised for any reason, email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to notify us that your password has been compromised. OCCRRA reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use OCCRRA Services, remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
- All content included in or made available through OCCRRA Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software is the property of OCCRRA or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any OCCRRA Service is the exclusive property of OCCRRA and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- Electronic Communications. When you use OCCRRA Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, or notices and messages on the site. You may retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy all legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- License and Access. Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and any Service Terms grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicense to access and make personal use and non-commercial use of the OCCRRA Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of OCCRRA Services, or its contents; any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by OCCRRA or its licensors, suppliers, or other content providers. No OCCRRA Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of OCCRRA. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademarks, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of OCCRRA without written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing OCCRRA’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of OCCRRA. You may not misuse OCCRRA Services. You may use OCCRRA Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by OCCRRA terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
- Modification of Service. OCCRRA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, OCCRRA Services, including without limitation the maximum amount of content that will be retained by the OCCRRA Services. You agree that OCCRRA shall not be liable to you or to any third party for modification, suspension or discontinuance of OCCRRA Services.
- Other Businesses. Parties other than OCCRRA provide services through OCCRRA Services. OCCRRA is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant, the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals (including the content of their Web sites). OCCRRA does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- Privacy. Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of OCCRRA Services, to understand our practices.
- Termination. You agree that OCCRRA may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account, any associated email address, and access to OCCRRA Services. Cause for termination shall include, but not be limited to: a) breaches or violations of the Conditions of Use or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, b) requests made by law enforcement or other government agencies, c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), d) discontinuance or material modification to OCCRRA Services, e) unexpected technical difficulties or security issues or problems, f) extended periods of inactivity, g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with OCCRRA Services. Termination of your account includes: i) removal of access to OCCRRA Services, and ii) deletion of your password. You agree that all terminations for cause shall be at the sole discretion of OCCRRA and that OCCRRA shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to OCCRRA Services.
- Warranties. The OCCRRA Services and all information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to you through OCCRRA Services are provided by OCCRRA on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. OCCRRA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the OCCRRA Services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through OCCRRA Services, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of the OCCRRA Services is at your sole risk.
OCCRRA does not warrant that the OCCRRA Services, information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through OCCRRA Services, OCCRRA’s servers or electronic communications sent from OCCRRA are free of viruses or other harmful components. To the full extent permissible by law, OCCRRA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any OCCRRA Service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through any OCCRRA service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.